Air Quality

  • Outdoor air quality, including contact information to report air quality concerns
  • Controlled burn information, including open burning permits and major open burning permits
  • Indoor air quality, including links to the EPA and Montana Department of Indoor Air Quality
  • Legal resources for tenants whose landlords do not address mold concerns