On August 10, 2022, CCHD and local partners will be conducting a Back-To-School Clinic for children needing sports physicals and immunizations.
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Time: 8:00am to 2:00pm
Location: Montana ExpoPark (Fairgrounds), Four Seasons Arena
Services: Sports physicals; vaccinations for school-age children (see below); health education; sports performance enhancement; activities and games
Providers: CCHD, Great Falls Clinic, MTBCBS Care Van, Benefis RESULTS
- Sports physicals from Great Falls Clinic
- Immunizations from CCHD
- Sports performance enhancement from Benefis RESULTS
- Payment assistance from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana Care Van
All major insurance is accepted for immunizations. If you don't have insurance, MTBCBS Care Van has your back! No one will be turned away.
Care Van is also paying half the cost of sports physicals - normally $30 but now $15!
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Varicella (chicken pox)
- DTAP & TDAP (diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough)
- Hib (haemophilus influenza type b)
- Meningitis A, B, C, Y, and W
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Hepatitis A & B