Eligibility requirements for transportation are:
- Age 60 or older
- Riders must be mobile with little to no assistance and able to walk from door to car alone
- Enter vehicle unassisted and are not a fall risk
- Use of a walker or cane is allowed, but we cannot transport scooters or wheelchairs
- Seniors requiring wheelchair or scooter service should contact the Great Falls ParaTransit Service at 727-0382.
- People with underlying dementia or other health related conditions that may cause the client to become lost or unable adequately care for themselves are not good candidates for this service.
- People requiring assistance with standing, sitting, walking or are otherwise unsteady on their feet (fall risk) are not good candidates for this service.