Can you give me legal advice on any topic?
  • The Cascade County Attorney and staff cannot answer general legal questions for the public. There are a number of agencies who may be able to assist you. Please refer to the list of helpful links (on the right) to obtain free or low-cost legal assistance, or contact a private attorney.
  • If you need the services if a criminal defense attorney, you can contact a private attorney or apply for the services of an attorney from the Office of the Statewide Public Defender. Their offices are located at 615 2nd Ave N, Great Falls, MT 59401 Phone: 406-770-3200.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I think someone has committed a crime?
2. What kind of cases does CCAO handle?
3. Can you give me legal advice on any topic?
4. Can a defendant talk to prosecuting attorneys?
5. How do I get my property or evidence back?
6. How do I get a copy of a police report?
7. Who is Victim Witness?
8. Who is AP&P, Adult Probation and Parole?
9. I got a traffic ticket, what do I do?
10. I Want to File a Case